This section contains the following
1. Terms & Conditions
This page (and any other documents that are referred to on it) contains the Terms and Conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.kwikpay.co.uk (“our website”) to you.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. You should be aware that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or feel unsure about any of the content please contact our Support Team before placing an order. Print the Terms (using the PDF option) and keep a copy of them for your reference.
- Kwikpay – means Kwikpay.co.uk, and the mobile web site operated by Kwikpay.
- Contract – Means any purchase of items from the Kwikpay web site
- All purchases made by third parties (hereinafter “the purchaser”) from Kwikpay are governed by the general terms and conditions of sale set out below (hereinafter “The conditions”).
- By placing an order with Kwikpay the purchaser accepts these conditions of sale.
- If one or several of the clauses of these general conditions is amended or cancelled, this does not affect the other provisions, which remain valid.
About the use of Kwikpay web site:
Accessing our web site means that you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the same please do not use our web site for any purchase. Our website is provided to you for your personal use only.
If you choose to access this website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance with local laws and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By placing an order through our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer and place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We may provide links to other websites such as facebook, twitter, google + or other such web sites, If you follow these links you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content or privacy practices of such external sites.
Our employees and agents are not authorized to make any representations concerning the goods unless confirmed first by us to you in writing. When placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not confirmed.
Payment, suspension and settlement
- Delivery is made only against the advance payment. Payment is made by the purchaser by the method indicated in the order.
- Kwikpay is under no obligation whatsoever if the purchaser does not pay the price of the order.
- In all top-up purchases, customers must provide the correct phone number and email address . NB: Kwikpay will not reimburse the customer if the latter gives the wrong number. Please refer to our refund policy for any clarifications on refunds.
- Where ever Kwikpay is acting as an agent of the end operator the ownership is transferred directly from the operator to the customer only on payment of the services on the Kwikpay platform.
- Ownership of the products and services provided by Kwikpay is transferred to the customer only on payment to Kwikpay of the price owed.
- The risk relating to the product is transferred to the purchaser on the physical delivery of the product, even if the entire sum the purchaser owes kwikpay has not been paid.
- The purchaser cannot transfer, lease or exchange the product in any way whatsoever until he or she has assumed ownership of the same, without express written authorisation from Kwikpay or in any way contrary to the supplier’s and /or service provider’s terms and conditions of use.
- The purchaser must confirm that the product is the one ordered on delivery. If this is not the case, the purchaser must immediately (at least after a reasonable time necessary to examine it), inform Kwikpay by email. After this reasonable time, the purchaser will no longer be entitled to change the product. Any product or service used, even partially, cannot be returned or reimbursed.
- The guarantees given by Kwikpay are always and only those of the manufacturer or service provider.
- In the event of a claim, the consumer must first contact kwikpay by email or any other form of written communication, setting out the reasons for the claim will deal with claims within 30 days of receipt. To do this, kwikpay may request more information on the consumer (e.g. copy of identity card, copy of credit card). If kwikpay cannot deal with the claim within 30 days of receiving it, a letter will be sent to the consumer informing him / her of this.
Protection of privacy
- kwikpay processes all data provided to it according to applicable law, in particular the law on the protection of identity and may, in accordance with this law, use personal details on purchasers in automated processing operations.
- The details provided to kwikpay by purchasers are used strictly for the purposes of the order and kwikpay business management as explained to the consumer. Details may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes of the order.
Liability and damages
- For all purchases, the customer must give the correct phone number. NB: kwikpay cannot refund or reimburse to the customer if the latter has provided the wrong mobile number. In the event of a technical error attributable to Kwikpay, the customer will be reimbursed. For international top ups , the operator of the country of the prepaid mobile to be topped up may have temporary technical problems at the moment the customer makes the purchase and the top up might not be executed instantly. In this case, Kwikpay will contact the customer and the operator to resolve the problem as quickly as possible in order that the top up can go through.
- kwikpay may use third parties to execute the order or for the purchase of a product.
- For any order or purchase made from kwikpay, and any dispute relating to these general terms and conditions, only UK law applies.
- For any disputes, the UK commercial court has sole jurisdiction.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization but this will not effect your rights under these terms.
These terms apply to our information and offer to you, the agreement between us and any related communication. We may change our terms and conditions at any time and the same cannot be assumed to hold true for future orders. The Terms applicable at the time of order placement will apply.
In the event of any of these terms and conditions to be invalid or unenforceable the remainder of these terms and conditions will apply as usual. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control which includes strikes , civil commotion , terrorist attack or threat thereof, fire explosion , flood, other natural disasters, impossibility of the use of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks or any acts decrees, legislations, regulations or restrictions of any government.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to it represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us , whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract ( unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Complaints Procedure :
These terms and conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website are governed by English laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with , or arising out of , the web site or any order you place on the website.
All Dealings between us are connection with our T&C’s and each purchase shall be carried out in the English language.
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any other person without our prior written consent, We will nt withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation but this will not affect your rights under these terms.
Cookies & Internet Advertising
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for you, interest-based advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Kwikpay Associates with content served by Kwikpay). Any reference to “sites” of Kwikpay includes our Kwikpay websites, devices, mobile apps or other software. For information on the controllers of your personal information, see Controllers of Personal Information in our Privacy Notice.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a existing account holder , and enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on Kwikpay sites and third-party sites. Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences as described in the next section.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may generally exercise your preferences through Your Account.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Kwikpay’s content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Cookies and Browser Settings
On Kwikpay-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites, Kwikpay displays interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, use of devices, apps or software, visiting sites that contain Kwikpay content or ads, interacting with Kwikpay tools or using our payment services, like Checkout by Kwikpay. Click here for more information about the types of information that we gather.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in a particular geographical area or users who bought or browsed for classical music). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
3. Refund policy
Kwikpay cannot be held responsible for mistakes made by the customers in entering details during top-up. Such top-ups are not eligible for refunds. You’re responsible for entering the correct phone numbers , choosing the correct operator and ensuring that any top – up credit purchased using the Kwikpay service is credited to the correct phone.
We will not be able to reverse or refund any payment made using the kwikpay service which has been incorrectly attributed as a result of your error. Once you have completed a top-up, you’ll be notified by email
However, in cases where we have charged you and have failed to deliver top-up, we will attempt to re-deliver your top-up or offer you a full refund.
You can surf our website without indicating any of your personal data and you can choose to be completely anonymous. We only collect the name of your internet service provider , the webpage from which you visit our homepage. This information is only analyzed for statistical reasons in order for us to improve our service and provide you with the best experience.
Why do we have your personal information?
- To deliver products and services to you
- To improve our products and services and develop new ones
- And to manage our network and help us run and grow our business
We collect information directly from you when you are asked to provide personal details about yourself, including but not limited to when you:
purchase products or services from us online;
register for the various features of Kwikpay Website;
submit enquiries to us or contact us;
take part in market research; and/or
when you terminate your account with us;
you choose to register with us and use our service, visit or browse this site;
visit or browse this site;
browse or otherwise access the Internet, WAP sites and/or the mobile Internet via the services; or
we collect such information as:
how your conduct and manage your account(s) with us;
your use of the Tap Up Mobile Wallet Service;
debit or credit card details, banking details and other payment information;
Personal data is collected only if you choose to enter into a transaction between you and us or if you choose to create a customer account or if you would like to register with us for receipt of our news letter. This information is only used for the execution of the contract and of your enquires with us. After completion of the contract and the complete payment of goods , your data is saved for your future use of the service and is in terms of the commercial and legal tax legislations. The same is deleted on expiration of this period.
After the contract settlement, your email is only used for updates on our services and the ones that you have chosen from us. You are able to unsubscribe from this at anytime via a link on our communications.
The personal details you provide when registering with us as a client can be viewed and altered any time by you on our website.
We will only ever share your information with our third party service providers as long this is for delivering the service that you have contracted us for (these could include credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies or our third party customer service providers). We will never pass your data for third party for marketing purposes.
Your password is an important security area and you must always treat such information as confidential and you are responsible for any activities that would occur under your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of failure by you to keep your password and other credentials of your account confidential.