Privacy And Cookies Policy
As the operators of the website www.kwikpay.com and of the Kwikpay android and IosS Apps (“Platform”), Kwikpay Limited (“We”, “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) (together with and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998, (collectively the “Data Protection Laws”) the Data Controller is Kwikpay Limited.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you in the course of your use of the apps / website for use of our services.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platform or filing in forms as part of the registration process. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, subscribing to our service, or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you [e.g. report a problem with the Platform]
• Specifically, personal details such as name, email address, billing address, telephone number, payment card details or any information input by you when using the Platform, completing our survey forms, using our Services
• If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to the Platform including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
• Details of the mobile device including but not limited to IMEI number, IP addresses.
• Information that you consent to provide to any third parties for using them to log into the Kwikpay apps or the websites.
The provision of this personal data is required from you to enable Us to process the transaction including payment processing. Some of the other services also require us to confirm the location as the services are delivered on that location. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to Us
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We collect information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
The information we collect about you from third parties includes:
• Identity Verification. Information from third-party verification services (e.g. credit reference agencies, identity verification agencies, social media agencies (if you authorise us to do so) and through companies which provide third party analytics, credit bureaus, financial institutions, mailing list providers, and other publicly available sources. In some circumstances, where lawful, this information can include your government-issued identification information. We do this identity verification check for the purpose of identity verification, and fraud detection and prevention.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Lawful basis for processing
In order to fulfil our contractual obligation to you for the service you orders the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data . Our legitimate interests are in providing the services listed on our apps to the users when order is placed on the app or the web site.
Purposes of processing
We may use personal information for: administrative, operational and marketing purposes and to communicate with you about your use of our services and any changes to the services. We will only pass your information to other companies if it is necessary to perform these services or with your prior consent. Those companies may contact you to inform you of their services and products. Any personal information that you choose to provide to us or to other companies using our services will only be used to support the intended purpose stated at the time at which it was collected and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with our services.
• To ensure that content on the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device(s) you use to access and view the Platform;
• To provide you with information and offers that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service
In addition to the above uses We may use your information (and, where you have consented, permit selected third parties to use your information, to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you. Where We do this, We will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) only if you have consented to such communication. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way please either (i) tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (for example, the registration form); (ii) unsubscribe from our electronic communications using the method indicated in the relevant communication; or (iii) inform Us at any time by contacting Us at the contact details set out below
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We routinely disclose your personal data to third parties as follows:
• We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf>
• This includes the service providers on who’s services we are providing on our apps and web sites. This is essential for those service providers to fulfil the obligation of the contracted service.>
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable)
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
• in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
• if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
• if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Platform Terms and Conditions and other agreements
• to protect Our rights, property, or safety or that of our affiliated entities and our users and any third party We interact with the to provide the Platform; or
• in relation to selected third parties only, only to the extent that you have consented to such selected third parties notifying you about certain goods or services, which may be if interest to you.
Other than as set out above, and save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third parties unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
Many pages of our site contain social sharing buttons for services including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and others. These buttons enable users to share content. In order to implement them we have to load scripts from relevant social networks, which are outside of our control. You should be aware that such services track your activity all over the internet, including on our platform, so if you interact with them they will be recording and possible using that information. Please check the websites of all the relevant social networks for more information and details on how to opt- out.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Where We process payment transactions, these will be encrypted using SSL technology. here We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Keeping your personal data up to date
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the web site or the my accounts section in the kwikpay apps. , or by contacting Us. If you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact Us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven 7 working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
How long we keep your personal data
• We will hold personal data including email address, mobile number, address, and contract history of the purchases done by you, for a period of 6 years. We are required to retain this information by applicable UK tax law (currently 6 years)
• Any financial data (where you have made payment to us for our services) will be retained for 7 years in accordance with applicable tax laws.
Where we store your personal data
All information We hold about you is stored on our secure servers within UK.
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing
Such countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. Whilst the European Commission has not given a formal decision that [such countries] provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal data will be subject to a European Commission approved contract. as permitted under Article 46(5) of the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal data.
If you would like further information please contact Us email : firstname.lastname@example.org our Data Protection Officer We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom OR EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
• require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:,
• email us at email@example.com.
• let us have enough information to identify you [(eg account number, user name, registration details)],
• let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
• let us know the information to which your request relates [, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them]
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the Platform including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for systems administration and to report aggregate information to third parties affiliates This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data We have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies We use include:
• “Analytical” cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Platform when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way our Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• “Strictly necessary” cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Platform. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Platform, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• “Functionality” cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Platform. This enables Us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• “Targeting” cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to our affiliates websites. We will use this information to make our Platform, offers e-mailed to you and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy should be addressed to
Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road,
London – EC1M 7AD, United Kingdom
Company no.: 8707213
For further queries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org